Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51877
Are you a Registered Dietitian seeking flexible work arrangements? If so, Sodexo is seeking an
experienced dietitian to provide nutrition care at the Williamsport Home in Williamsport, PA. a 120 bed skilled and short term rehab community. This is a Full-Time Clinical Dietitian position.
The candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure
- Involvement in monthly team meetings with the interdisciplinary team.
- Will need to be self-directed, organized and a team player
- Able to develop rapport with the medical staff
- Perform quality improvement projects i.e. patient satisfaction
rounds, monthly test trays, and meal accuracies.
- Work with the Sodexo Management team to provide exemplary care to
patients, staff and community.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.