Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78050
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager 3 position at Shady Grove Medical Center. Selected candidate will manage the nutrition program and Clinical Nutrition team at the 336 bed acute care hospital and attached 117 behavioral health facility. Shady Grove Medical Center is part of Adventist Healthcare, the largest healthcare network based in Montgomery County.
$5000 Sign-On Bonus!
The successful candidate will:
- Supervise, train and develop a team of 7 RD’s, a Diet Clerk and 5 infant feeding room technicians;
- manage the inpatient and outpatient nutrition programs at the acute care and behavior health hospitals;
- operate Sodexo’s menu management system;
- Interact with client medical staff and nursing on a regular basis; represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees.
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects.
- Provide nutrition care to a variety of patient units as needed.
The experience/qualities the ideal candidate will have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials with a minimum of 3 years acute care clinical experience and at least 2 years of lead or management experience.
- excellent communication and customer service skills; work well with staff and the C-Suite
- skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care;
- a persistent mindset and be innovative;
- strong leadership ability and aptitude for program growth/development;
- good time management skills, be a self-starter and outstanding team player.
To learn more about Shady Grove Medical Center: https://www.adventisthealthcare.com/locations/shady-grove-medical-center/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians’ we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.