Your future, so sodexo
Director 3 - Facilities Operations
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 50842
Sodexo is seeking a Director of Facilities Operations for Lowell General Hospital and Saints Campus in Lowell, MA. Under the direction of the Hospital Senior Leadership, the Facilities Director is responsible for all campus systems, mechanical, electrical, structural, civil, low voltage, demolition, ILSM Process, architectural, landscape, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Regulatory requirements at both hospital campuses as well as the satellite facilities. The position is responsible for all operational and capital budgets for the facilities department as well as the development and implementation of system framework to support asset management program and preservation of the hospital Infrastructure system wide.
The Director of Facilities Operations has oversight of staffing, construction/renovation operations, landscape operations, campus planning, skilled trades’ contractors, maintenance and repair programs and energy management. Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and regulatory agencies, efficiency of services and delivery of optimal customer service.
- Plans, improves, and maintains owned and leased facilities and equipment.
- Provides strategic leadership and vision for departments.
- Provides coordination and direction in the design, review, and specifications of construction and remodel projects with architects and administration. Monitors day to day activities and work on Engineering, Plant Operations, Aesthetics and Grounds. Provides oversight as needed for contractors and construction managers.
- Negotiates project contracts.
- Manages activities concerning technical development and scheduling.
- Establishes and manages budgets and productivity targets. Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project and department budgets.
- Ensures maintenance of physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems, and grounds are in operative and safe working condition at all time.
- Responsible for constant state of readiness to comply with Joint Commission EOC, Life Safety and Emergency Preparedness survey inspections, preparation and document requirements.
- Ensures that the health system is in compliance with all local, state, and federal codes and regulations. Assists in gathering information and assembling files for State Health Inspections.
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience- 3 years
Basic Functional Experience- 4 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.