Your future, so sodexo
Human Resources Manager 3
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 50899
Sodexo, North America's leading provider of contract management services is seeking an HR Manager 3 for one of the Nation’s Top ranked Hospital Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, CA! Stanford University Medical Center includes the leadership of over 300 employees and nearly 3 million square feet in Stanford, CA; just south of the San Francisco, CA area. Responsibilities include recruiting new managers while maintaining customer, client and employee engagement and good public relations. This manager will provide direct and indirect oversight for the staff and their development as well as compliance. This position will report to an on-site District Manager. Relocation is not offered at this time.
The ideal candidate for this position will also have strong client/employee relationship-building skills and possess the ability to manage direct reports in multiple locations on the campus, handle multiple priorities, quickly grasp situations and logically progress through solutions, the ability to refine systems ensuring sustained effort of achieving standards, and follow through and visibility within the facility.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
- Execution of all Sodexo and Hospital required HR reporting.
- Responsible for all unit level recruitment including job posting and interviewing.
- Facilitates all required Sodexo HR training programs including New Employee On-boarding.
- Lead other human resource initiatives for the unit.
If you have the following skill-set, then we would love to hear from you:
- Seeking bilingual candidates; the ability to speak Spanish will assist in managing this workforce.
- Human Resources experience working in a union environment, in a similar sized and type of industry.
- Ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- Ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule that would include visiting each hospital location at least once a week, or as often as needed to support the management teams.
- Ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Knowledgeable of California state and federal HR policies and laws.
- Skilled in the area of labor and employee relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional communication skills.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Basic Education Requirement - Associates Degree
Basic Management Experience - 0 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in HR
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.