Your future, so sodexo
Catering Manager 4
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77915
Sodexo Dining Services is seeking a Catering Director to lead a dynamic Catering Team at the prestigious Loyola Marymount University - located in sunny Los Angeles, CA this showcase account is known for their world class catering services. While believing that today’s achievements are tomorrow’s standards, the ideal candidate will also have exceptional client & interpersonal relationship skills. Experience with high volume catering with a high profile & clientele base with high expectations, a well developed customer service repertoire and management development strategies are major keys of success.
** RELOCATION assistance is available for this exciting opportunity! **
The ideal candidate for this Catering Manager 4 has:
- A career background in catering management and menu planning with high-volume, $2+ million upscale catering experience.
- Proficiency in managing, organizing and delegating a strong team to oversee over 100 events per week.
- a high level of enthusiasm focused on a "client first" approach
- Ability to plan, execute and coordinate multiple events according to specific standards and to reevaluate and improve on practices, culinary and financial expertise,
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- A proven record of enhancing customer satisfaction.
This Catering Director will work with an Executive Catering Chef, Sous Chef, Catering Managers, Supervisors as well as a strong team of seasoned catering professionals. Together the Catering Director and their team will maintain strong client relationships through frequent contact with: departments, student groups, alumni, and outside organizations. Experience with wine pairing and fundamental culinary knowledge strongly desired. Catertrax or similar catering program knowledge a plus. **Valid Drivers License required as position will regularly drive a company vehicle.
Sodexo University Dining is committed to enhancing the learning environment on campus through world-class food and facilities services and we welcome you to join our team with this exciting career opportunity!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in catering, food production, or food service management or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.