Your future, so sodexo
Director 3 - Facilities Operations
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 78169
Resource Director (ROSI)
Under the Direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Resource Director may provide the coordination of all functions and activities of the Facilities Management Department. May provide temporary assignment during new business start-up or provide technical assistance to Healthcare FM business. Responsibilities
- Execute a comprehensive compliance audits to optimize account efficiency.
- Maintain or evaluate the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance and operation of all buildings, equipment, machinery, systems, and grounds keeping.
- Prepare operational and capital budgets for the department as well as monthly and annual financial reports, as required.
- Evaluate, select, inventory and procure the necessary supplies, equipment, etc., in order to effectively carry out the department's functions.
- Oversee the quality of all functions rendered by the Facilities Department to ensure customer satisfaction, infection control and cleanliness standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure that the department provides timely response to service requests so that quality is maintained throughout all facilities.
- Develop, review and revise the departmental organization structure to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Install Sodexo compliance policy changes, new procedures, standards of performance, and departmental activities.
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience- 5 years
Basic Functional Experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.