Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 65772
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator for their Sports & Leisure account at West Virginia Univeristy located in Morgantown, WV for all WVU athletic venues.
Candidate will work directly with unit managers on all internal and external communications and strategic alignment with client organization's internal marketing goals.
This marketing person will need to have public relations experience, be well spoken, possess excellent writing skills, creativity, ability to assist with growing top line sales, social media skills, web site development skills, be innovative in regard to out of box thinking, ability to communicate and build relationships with trade publications, newspaper, television, client marketing department, create articles for publication.
What's in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Unit Marketing Coordinator will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths and room for growth and advancement, professional resources and training.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes" then please consider applying:
- Sales/Marketing: Can you help to increase the sales volume through marketing efforts? Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo marketing programs and plans as well as the "chops" to create campus-specific "in-house" marketing programs?
- Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to help create special event opportunities for Sodexo?
- Social Media: Are you a social media "guru" who can increase Sodexo's social media footprint via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn?
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers.
- Experience working with sports team or concessions operations.
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations.
- Experience w/customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites.
- Ability to partner with General Managers to develop impactful marketing strategies.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Individual will work with on-site teams to ensure company marketing programs and standards are fully implemented throughout, to include station layout, execution and signage (both print and digital).
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.