Your future, so sodexo
Operations Manager 1, Multi-Service
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 75821
Sodexo is seeking an Operations Manager-Soft Services located in Martinsburg, WV.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations this job will be responsible for managing a team of 100+FTE’s and (430) acres and 5-6 million sq. ft. Areas of focus will include:
- Responsible for the delivery in accordance with the maintenance strategy in-house, contracted office services and soft facilities management services to the standards directed
- Responsible for assessment, procurement and management of small projects specific to the Operations Department as agreed with the Project Team
- Responsible for providing a key interface between customers and the contracted service providers on a day to day basis
- Responsible for development of a service charter and service level agreement to monitor key elements of the FM service
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of service level agreements and key performance indicators internal and external, also tracking of risks/rewards mechanisms
- Responsible for monitoring of supply partners/contractors service delivery and customer interface on a day to day basis
- Responsible for financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and service levels
- Responsible for providing a continuous improvement review and development of initiatives to improve or rationalize hard services to achieve optimum performance and full customer engagement
- Responsible for ownership and management of statutory compliance to achieve and maintain legal status
Careers in Corporate:
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.