Sodexo University Dining is seeking a Food Service Operations Manager 3 for Marquette University located in Milwaukee, WI. Relocation Assistance is available!
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced Food Operations Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Have oversight of salaried managers and day-to-day operations;
- Deliver high quality food service;
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- Develop strategic plans;
- Create a positive environment; and
- Ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Food management background within a college/university setting.
- Proven team-building ability and client relations skills.
- Proven P&L management.
- Decision-making ability and strong comfort working independently.
- Charisma to engage your team & this client, as well as your ability to be innovative!
- Ability to manage and staff in a challenging labor market.
- Creative/innovative spirit throughout programming and marketing.
- Ability to lead 10 salaried managers on a daily basis and in the absence of the general manager.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connection, and is proficient with computer skills and report management experience.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.