Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 70202
Unit Marketing Specialist opportunity in beautiful Wisconsin!
Do you have experience leading a marketing team? Do you excel at developing and implementing effective marketing plans? Are you creative? Have great public relations and written skills?
Then Sodexo may have the ideal opportunity for you! Sodexo Universities Dining is seeking a Unit Marketing Specialist to join the team that manages the food service marketing program at Concordia University and Silver Lake College (64 miles from CUW) located in Wisconsin. Concordia University is a Lutheran higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and the World. CUW encompasses 200 acres on the shore of Lake Michigan 15 miles north of downtown Milwaukee in suburban Mequon, WI. Over 8,000 students study on the main campus.
As our Marketing specialist you will spend 1 day a week at Silver Lake College (mileage paid). Silver Lake College is a four-year, Catholic liberal arts college located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, in the Diocese of Green Bay (64 miles).
This position supports the on-campus dining for both campuses by leading the team which creates, customizes, implements and presents marketing sale plans, strategies/programs and public relation functions in order to promote our dining program and drive sales. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to students, parents, faculty and staff. This position requires strong presentation and written skills, and overall communication skills.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will be responsible for sales initiatives and public relation/press releases. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, flexible, and have excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and effective interpersonal skills. The Unit Marketing Specialist will have knowledge of social networking channels and experience as a writer for collateral, websites, Twitter, Facebook, and other similar community sites.
Duties will include:
- Leads and manages all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth;
- Manages a team of 2+ Student Marketing Interns;
- Website management and informational updates;
- Leads all written communications throughout all channels;
- Leads units specific strategic business plan/marketing plans and its implementation, communication and evaluation;
- Maintains and tracks research, customer feedback and satisfaction and reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel;
- Gather, track, analyze and report on results of marketing initiatives;
- Identify and clarify intern/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met for both campuses;
- Creates and distributes monthly marketing calendars;
- Targets product compliance as it relates to marketing efforts such as printing, graphics and advertisings;
- Meets with managers to plan marketing promotions.
Must have demonstrated the ability to use computer and web-based systems (i.e., SDX PC based tools, Microsoft Applications, Web Based Applications, and Social Media Platforms) to input, access, modify, or output information to execute programs or analysis.
Check out Concordia Unversity https://www.cuw.edu/
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.