Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 2 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77138
Sodexo is seeking a Food Services General Manager 2 for Silver Lake College, a small Franciscan college campus in Manitowoc, WI. The General Manager will serve as the leader of food services on campus. Operations include Residential Dining, Retail and Catering. We are seeking a General Manager with strong leadership skills, a strong mentor/leader to his/her staff who will work with them to achieve the strong Sodexo standards for our client.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service and high-end catering
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships; become an active part of the campus community.
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment – for students, faculty and employees.
The ideal candidate will:
- have previous success managing in a Sodexo Resident Dining or Business Dining program
- have an active Hands-on management approach, comfortable communication style and strong team building skills as the successful candidate will interact with students, staff, faculty, client, and hourly employees.
- have Proven Leadership, Computer Skills, and Food/Beverage Cost controls are key skills that must be mastered to be successful as a GM with Sodexo.
- demonstrate a strong focus and passion for food - quality and presentation.
- have good understanding of customer service, retail and catering management.
- Have a culinary background or Chef experience
Do you excel with client relationships and employee engagement? Then this may be the role you have been looking for - APPLY TODAY and join the Sodexo team at Silver Lake College!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.