Your future, so sodexo
Solutions Developer (Integrated Facilities Management) - Universities
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 64466
Sodexo is currently searching for a Facilities Management Solution Developer to join the Universities Business Development team.
This Key position develops strategic and conceptual Comprehensive Service solutions for specific client business needs, sales strategy and operational strategies; provides initial prequalifying support with sales team and order of magnitude assessments to better position Sodexo’s value and optimize cost of sales investment while improving sales productivity.
- Ensures RFI's contain a broad set of Sodexo capabilities as appropriate to meet the customer’s compelling business issues and operational requirements.
- Manages the development of a compelling business case and/or RFP response for the proposed scope of work.
- Leads and manages the solution development process including: technical/operational resource team for larger complex, strategic site and/or enterprise opportunities from sales qualifying through proposal submission.
- Responsible for the oversight and development of the sales process timeline, scope, solution sets, pursuit team resource coordination (site visits/client meetings etc), estimating cost/savings, pricing and proposal development as required.
- Demonstrates confidence in dealing with University food services and facility leaders and technical staff with significant experience in workplace services and hospitality solutions including: Food services, nutrition/wellness, vending and catering services plus Soft Services (mail room, janitorial, reception etc.) and Facility Management Services in office or plant environments.
- Maintains relationships with business unit leadership, marketing, technology and operational teams to actively engage in planning, new solution development processes, proposal collateral and Best Practice sharing across accounts in order to develop new solution sets.
- Has an advanced understanding of the full range of Sodexo capabilities (workplace, facility management, offices services, sustainability, food services/café’s, IT infrastructure technologies, mechanical systems, operations and maintenance, finance, etc.) and is able to combine these capabilities to help solve critical customer needs.
- Must also have demonstrated ability to lead the solution development process and review detailed work from cross functional teams in order to articulate a strategic solution for the client.
- Possesses a strong understanding of regulatory, legislative and business environment, as well as procurement requirements unique to the industry or client.
As key member of the Universities Business Development Team, and jointly accountable for secured sales and margin; accountable for incorporating more Sodexo capabilities into customer solutions, shortening the solution development cycle, improving win rates, applying appropriate solution “best practices” and minimizing development costs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years in developing technical solutions and construction design
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.