Your future, so sodexo
Manager 1, Executive Dining Room
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 76420
Are you an experienced Food Service Manager who is innovative, engaged; and a self- starter?
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking an Executive Dining Room Manager for the upscale Senior Living community, Covenant Retirement Community, in beautiful shores of Lake Washington. This dining operation serves 400 residents; and will report to the onsite General Manager. The Executive Dining Room Manager will be responsible for managing the Fortuna Lodge Dining room and managing up to 50 frontline employees. And leading the team with upscale dining, bistro, and catering. The position is very hands-on and be responsible for managing Sodexo’s Five Stars Dining systems and standards, assists with the budget process, monitor labor hours, some inventory & on-line ordering.
The ideal candidate:
- Foodservice contract management experience in a Corporate Dining account or similar.
- Experience training and leading a Foodservice staff;
- experience with ordering and online inventory systems, cash handling;
- excellent customer service and client relation skills;
- dynamic personality, with a passion for people, strong plate presentation awareness;
- experience training and leading foodservice staff;
- experience ordering and online inventory systems;
- cash handling experience and,
- detailed and plate presentation management.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Typical shift is from 11am-8pm.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.