Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 5 Food - Schools (Enrollment 10,000 +)
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63661
Are you a forward-looking strategic leader who has a passion for community engagement?
Sodexo School Services is seeking a General Manager 5 for a 10,000+ student school district in Central Washington. The managed volume is 5 million with over 3.2 million meals served annually. The nutrition program has over 20 locations. This is a union account with the hourly employees reporting to the school district.
Sodexo is seeking a bilingual candidate: The ability to speak Spanish would be helpful in managing this workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Financial responsibilities to manage a budget
- Work on special projects
- Expertise knowledge in building strong teams and negotiation
- K-12 Experience
- Manage employee meetings
- Deliver high quality food service
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Ensure Sodexo Standards are met
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Working knowledge of Market Connection, Primero Edge Menu Planning, and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s degree
Basic Management Experience - 4 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years’ experience in management of school nutrition programs
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.