Your future, so sodexo
Director 2 - Facilities Operations (Airport Operations)
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 65086
Sodexo Corporate Services Division has an exciting new opportunity for an Aviation Facilities Operations Director in Kent, Washington at SEATAC Airport; with a strong knowledge of managing total Integrated Facilities Services (soft & hard).
The Airport Facilities Operations Director will manage day-to-day operations of the facilities in an airport’s built environment in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and policies to ensure the safe and efficient building, structures, and passenger boarding systems. Manage supervisors, frontline staffs and subcontractors in maintaining the building systems, passenger boarding bridges, and associated repairs and preventive maintenance.
Responds to emergencies and coordinates their resolution while providing updates to the management staff and district manager. Prepares and presents various reports and documents including daily logs and reports for incidents, complaints, maintenance requests and regulatory compliance issues; manage airport subcontracts in the lower 48 states.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the airline contract including Quality Assurance
- Plan, schedule, and mentor staff members to provide customer service
- Assure no delays in the operation and when unavoidable providing clear explanation to facilities customers
- Provide mentoring and consistent standards for all employees including corrective action when needed
- Be present and lead during weather events and emergencies
- Plan, organize, lead and meet established standards and goals as required
- Be on call 24/7 for emergencies with a minimum of 5 days directly onsite per week
- Be able to meet with airline management team regularly and to direct staff when not present
- Manage projects as assigned
- Travel as required to managed sites
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, and Oral Communication.
Experience working in an airport setting is a plus
Knowledge of airport rules and regulations is a plus #LI
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.