Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 63451
US-Virtual or Sodexo Regional Office Location
This is a Marketing Specialist role supporting the Eastern US in the Schools Segment.
Seeking confident candidates who can work independently using prior food retail marketing experience and the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with teams on processes while monitoring outcomes.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Sodexo currently has a job opportunity for a Marketing Specialist for the North Eastern half of the U.S. Candidates must reside or be willing to relocate within the region OH, RI, CT, PA, NJ, MD, DE, ME, MA, NY, NH, VT or VA. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving revenue, and growing client and customer satisfaction while supporting the Sodexo Brand at this unit.
In this role, the Marketing Specialist interacts with internal team members, and clients and customers in the formulation of promotional plans of action. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to all different types of customers. This position requires strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal Marketing Specialist will be experienced in marketing, creative, highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point), Adobe and Photo-shop, a strategic thinker, flexible, a team player, able to work well in a multiple unit campus like setting, have a knowledge of marketing with social media. Must have high energy and be relate-able to our customers as well as possess great communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience with all types of social media marketing, website, and app development is a plus. Experience with food service operations is also a plus.
***This is a virtual position and will REQUIRE extensive travel within the region***
- Planning and executing implementation of all marketing roll-outs.
- Training of national marketing programs to support unit operations and new sales.
- Participating in individual as well as team projects for marketing department.
- Conducting financial analysis and developing concepts and ideas to drive utilization of unit programs.
- Tracking financial outcomes and rolling up financial numbers for corporate report purposes.
- Work on marketing initiatives for food service such as: surveys, merchandising, national programs and pricing.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record of increasing voluntary meal plan sales and/or sales dollars or sales volume and ability to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented.
- 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience – meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations
- Effective project management skills – able to meet strict deadlines and due dates, work independently and as a team on a wide range of projects.
- Experience with customer satisfaction enhancements; the ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites as well as ability to audit and contribute to existing social media presence(this includes Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram)..
- Ability to partner with Managers and clients to develop impactful marketing strategies.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Seeking confident candidates who work independently using prior food retail marketing experience and the ability to: initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with teams on processes while monitoring outcomes.
Sodexo is the 22nd largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE.
Keywords: Project Manager, Marketing, Implementation Specialist
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.