Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78565
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian with at 0-1 year experience for LewisGale Medical Center located in Salem, Virginia. Salem is adjacent to Roanoke, Virginia in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
LewisGale Medical Center is a 521-bed community hospital that specializes in heart and vascular care—as well as orthopedics and spine care, inpatient rehabilitation, services for mental and behavioral health, cancer care and Outpatient Medical Nutrition Therapy.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Registered Dietitian with at 0-1 year experience
- Interested in Medical Nutrition Therapy Outpatient setting
- Flexible, reliable, knowledgeable collaboratively work with a team of dietitians
- Responsible for performing screens, assessments, education and documentation utilizing Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) guidelines, EMR documentation according to current standards, uphold regulatory standards, and evidence-based medicine,
- Working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and in area, unit and clinical program meetings, committees and other relevant activities.
- Acting as a community and clinical educator performing presentations on nutrition topics as requested
- Involved as a clinical instructor/preceptor for dietetic interns for new hires, interns and peers according to established guidelines
To learn more:https://lewisgale.com/location/lewisgale-medical-center
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.