Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77808
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. We have a new career opportunity for a General Manager in the Quantico, VA area.
Reporting to our District Manager, the General Manager will support our food service operations for a high volume marine officer candidate program that feeds up to 1400 per meal period, 365 days per year.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include:
- Lead the frontline staff in providing an exceptional customer service experience to the customers and patients we serve
- Complete daily kitchen inspections
- Manage POS system
- Ensure consistency in food quality to all customers served
- Implement new programs and systems to support our food service operations
- Maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation
- Creating staff schedules
- Maintain Sodexo's cash handling standards, accounting, and reporting processes
- Prepare operating reports and compile unit data for our client
- Partner with frontline staff to enhance engagement and develop their skill sets
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and customer relationships
Qualifications for the GM position includes experience in food service operations. Prior food service experience in management or customer service preferred. Position requires an individual with exceptional drive and initiative, excellent communications skills and computer literacy. HACCP knowledge and ServSafe certification required.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.