Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 3
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 77791
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Executive Chef 3 for the University of Mary Washington located in Fredericksburg, VA.
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE***
This Executive Chef will continue our tradition of culinary excellence at this location and will be accountable for all culinary operations managing a volume of $8.5 million annually and will be responsible for 50 back-of-the-house employees.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you an experienced chef ready to take your career to the next level? At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits that include reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy opportunities unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards are in place including recipe compliance and food quality
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- develop menus and manage inventory
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees
- have a passion for food and innovation
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- previous experience working in a restaurant
- strong management skills
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.