Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 66394
Sodexo is seeking an Unit Marketing Coordinators for George Mason University in Fairfax, VA.
The successful candidates will work under the direction of the Unit Marketing Specialist and with unit managers on internal and external communications and strategic alignment with client organization's internal marketing goals.
- Website Management
- Manage the Mason Dining website – appropriately code and update the website on a daily basis
- Preform weekly audits to ensure all information is up to date
- Social Media Curation and Analyzation
- Create a social media plan for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Must have individual social media plans for: customer surveys, current and upcoming events, voluntary meal plan sales, and engagement posts
- Create digital content and schedule posts in advance on all platforms
- Video Curation and Editing
- Work with the culinary talent on campus to create prep-to-plate videos
- Manage a multimedia intern who will help film and edit content for the Mason Dining YouTube channel
- Graphics Management
- Manage the graphics interns to ensure necessary graphic collateral is being created in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the event coordinator to maintain the graphics google doc for delegation and organization ease
- Experience in Adobe products, primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and Light Room.
- Coding knowledge and website experience; specifically using WordPress.
- Experience with Nikon Cameras.
- Proficiency in the curation of social media content including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, and YouTube.
- Communications, public relations, or film background preferred.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.