Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77040
Sodexo is seeking a part time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, a licensed 100 bed acute care hospital located in Sugar Land, TX. This is a part time position, scheduled to work 16-24 hours per week with benefits.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian, at least 1 year of experience.
- Work on various patient population floors with various disease states, including critical care. Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed.
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.