Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 76308
Sodexo is seeking an Patient Services Manager at Surgar Land. A 100 bed acute care hospital.
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve.
Join the Sodexo team at CHI St. Luke’s Health – Sugar Land Hospital.
This position reports to the General Manager and will be responsible for day to day leadership of the Patient Food Program in this hospital. You will direct and participate in all of the daily food operations for the patient meal services utilizing "At Your Request" a room service patient meal program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily patient meal rounding, interacting with the patients and nursing staff
- Identifying and implementing process improvement to increase patient satisfaction
- Tray audits and ensuring timely delivery of patient meals
- Training and development of staff
- Ensuring food safety and sanitation compliance
- Being proficient with At Your Request computer program systems
The successful candidate will have food service supervisory/management experience, computer literacy, the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, and department associates as well as excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills. Prior experience in health-care with a nutritional background would be a plus for this role.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.