Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64009
Sodexo is seeking Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI St. Luke's Health Sugar Land Hospital, a licensed 100 bed acute care hospital located in Sugar Land, TX. This position would also provide support at CHI St. Luke's Patients Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage. Position is scheduled to work ~ 8-24 hours per week with benefits.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian with at least 1-2 years of experience, acute care experience preferred.
- Work on various patient population floors with various disease states, including critical care. Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed.
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Assist Clinical Nutrition Manager in additional projects and assignments as needed.
- Be willing to work some weekends/holidays and work at various St. Luke's locations as needed.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.