Your future, so sodexo
Retail Operations Manager
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 68257
Sodexo is seeking a Resource Retail Operations Manager at JC Penny legacy – Café in Plano, Texas. This job is temp in nature (lasting from 3 to 12 months)
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversight and continued innovation of the café offerings, food production, catering and food delivery.
- Tracking and maintaining Sodexo Systems, financial outcomes and client satisfaction that align with the standards at Sodexo.
- Developing and executing strategy.
- Innovation of the retail offerings, marketing plans and sustainable practices.
- Coordinating the budget.
- Leading a team of 35 Sodexo, non-union frontline (hourly-paid) employees to achieve stellar food service outcomes
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
- Prior fiscal accountability including budget forecasting.
- Proven ability to control food and labor cost within the department.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff).
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be impactful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Sodexo Corporate Environments - Click HERE to read more
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in retail operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.