Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 65198
Are you passionate about serving patients into health? Patients are at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI St. Luke's Memorial Health in Lufkin, Texas.
The hospital has an average daily census of 125 and a dietitian team of three experienced individuals. There are opportunities to advance in this growing hospital system. East Texas has a low cost of living and is a great place to raise a family.
Click Here to lear more: http://www.memorialhealth.us/centers/lufkin
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist, Licensed Dietitian in Texas. Will consider candidates that are registry Dietitian eligible (must pass RD exam within 6 months of employment)
- prefer prior experience in acute care, critical care, utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic health records charting, experience with Sodexo’ s Premier Room Service Program "At your Request” or prior room service program
- Have the responsibility to work with all patients with a variety of disease states providing nutrition care
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- There may be the potential to travel to the sister facility in Livingston, TX for RD coverage on a rotating basis
- The opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects assist with department performance improvement, participate in employee training and patient satisfaction
- Excellent time management skills and be a self-starter
CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial paves the way for quality, innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year.
With hospitals in Lufkin, Livingston, San Augustine, and Memorial Specialty Hospital – the area’s only long-term acute care hospital – CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, please visit our Clinical Microsite at http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.