Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 76431
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Unit Controller 3 supporting Lubbock Independent School District in Lubbock Texas.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, improve their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Are you the one?
Reporting to the Executive Director of Facilities, your responsibilities include:
- Manage budgets and provide monthly forecasting.
- Lead and manage monthly/quarterly close processes ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Examine Unit financial records to verify details of recorded transactions.
- Proactively communicate with management and client on all financial matters.
- Manage expense tracking for all repairs and maintenance spending.
- Manage inventory for warehouse
- Handle various aspects of financial reporting.
- Ad hoc reports and projects as assigned.
Do you have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Financial Management and/or Accounting;
- Experience with Financial Analysis and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong experience with month-end and/or quarterly closing.
- Excellent technical skills/ software proficiency (Excel and Google doc’s, Google Sheets.)
- Experience with expense tracking preferred
- Degree in Finance or Accounting highly preferred.
Sodexo offers you a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.