Your future, so sodexo
Sales Administration Support Manager
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 68090
Sodexo is seeking a Sales Administration Support Manager to assist in organizing and supporting our business development growth in North America. This position will be located in Houston, Texas and this manager will function in a business analyst capacity and will work hand-in-hand with the international sales team to provide market data and market intelligence analysis as well as assist the business development and sales teams to be more efficient in the management of the sales pipeline and overall sustainable growth. The Sales Administration Support Manager will provide support on proposals by gathering information, compiling content and appropriate documents, and coordinating and delivering competitive offers. S/he will coordinate proposal preparations and deliver professional and competitive responses to RFPs that are in line with company policies, standards and tools. Additionally, this manager will be the CRM (customer relationship manager) administrator to ensure all sales leads are captured and the progress is tracked.
Some of main responsibilities of the Sales Administration Support Manager will be:
- Business development support during proposals
- Conducting market research and creating market analysis documents
- Support and prepare content for sales client presentations
- Establishing contact with first time customers, and realizing account set-ups with those clients
- “Knowledge management” for internal and external clients, keeping track of active portfolios and potential business opportunities.
- Perform CRM administration in terms of, but not limited to:
- User Administration and access/visibility Control
- Data Import/Exports (batch updates)
- Report generation and development
- Provide training for new users/refresher training and major release training to CRM end-users as needed.
- Methodical review of data to ensure their integrity.
- Implementation of steps to prevent issues from recurring
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience within food/catering or Facilities Management
- Previous sales experience
- Comfortable with all levels of both the client organization and Sodexo
- Assertiveness and capacity to present challenging information
- Stellar listening and writing skills
- Results-oriented, able to work autonomously and with diverse teams
- Availability to travel sporadically (this will be very infrequent)
- Computer literacy
- Previous experience of a CRM system
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Serviceshttp://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices http://m.sodexo.jobs/jobs_app.htm
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.