Your future, so sodexo
Regional Account Manager
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 75901
Sodexo, world leader in quality of life services, has a new opening for a Regional Account Manager in the Houston, TX area. This position will be based out of a home office in the Houston, TX metro area and supports Central, Eastern and Southern TX, and Western LA. Please note, this job requires 80% travel.
• Develop strategies to improve vendor and product compliance at a regional, district, affiliate or unit level using data to identify and target areas of highest opportunity
• Identify and communicate cost savings opportunities (product and vendor) that are available through approved Sodexo/entegra approved vendor partners
• Conduct opportunity assessments to find additional cost savings and or conversions to higher quality or higher yield products
• Involve key resources such as approved vendors, brokers and other materials to enhance a participant’s understanding of our contracted products and programs
• Facilitate conversions to approved primes (for food and facility management accounts), and regional distribution programs
• Expedite vendor resources for all unit openings (Sodexo and entegra) to ensure rapid deployment and onboarding
• Is the regional procurement “Expert” divisions/operator go to for procurement related support that is beyond the capabilities of the Call Center
• Assist Sodexo/entegra units in meeting the requirements of their operational segment/client
• Delivers updates on contracted program changes and/or enhancements in conjunction with the program activation team
• Communicates key industry insights and market trends and suggest ways to keep up with those trends with specific contracted food, equipment and supplies
• Aligns manufacturers and brokers with customers when it is necessary to enhance the participant’s understanding of how to utilize key preferred products and programs
• Support disaster preparedness and recovery activities throughout the year and on demand as needed
• Reach resolutions to service-related issues pertaining to a client/unit food and supplies procurement program
• Work with Quality Assurance Team to resolve food Quality Assurance concerns associated with Sodexo contracted products and programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of sales or operations experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.