Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 73979
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, located in Houston, TX.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in ICU setting required. CNSC certification preferred.
- Work on various patient population floors with various disease states, including critical care. Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed.
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.