Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 67461
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 3 to join their dynamic clinical team at the CHI Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center location, a quaternary care teaching hospital in Houston, Texas. The selected candidate will work as an integral member of the heart transplant interdisciplinary team.
This position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 3 years experience in an acute care setting. A Certified Nutrition Support Clinician is preferred or must be willing to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Provide nutritional care for pre- and post-transplant populations in the inpatient and outpatient settings. Provide comprehensive nutrition assessments following the Nutrition Care Process, including nutrition-focused physical exams. Carefully document in the electronic medical record.
- Be an active member of the interdisciplinary team, participating in transplant program activities.
- Be an active member of the clinical nutrition team, participating in departmental initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Must be licensed in the state of Texas.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.