Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 62911
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Nutrition Support Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic clinical team at the CHI Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center location, an 850-bed quaternary care teaching hospital in Houston, Texas. The selected candidate will work an average of 20 hours per week.
This position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 years’ experience in an acute care setting. A Certified Nutrition Support Clinician required or willing to obtain certification within 6 months of hire date.
- Provide nutritional care to critical care and nutrition support populations. Provide comprehensive nutrition assessments following the Nutrition Care Process, including nutrition-focused physical exams. Carefully document in the electronic medical record.
- Be an active member of the interdisciplinary team, participating in unit rounding.
- Be an active member of the clinical nutrition team, participating in departmental initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Please visit our Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter. Become a member of Sodexo Careers LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sodexo-USA-Careers-44261/about
Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.