Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74425
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI St Luke's Health System based out of Houston, Texas.
Position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian, 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Work on various patient population floors with various disease states, including critical care. Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed.
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Participate and provide input in QAPI projects and committees including P&T Committee, medical rounds, medical record audits and patient services audits (test trays, host/ess audits, tray accuracy, patient satisfaction) as requested.
- Promotes food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy
- Position will be based out of Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center and will provide support at various CHI St. Luke’s hospitals in the Houston area. Clinical coverage assignment, location, and schedule will be determined by CNM based on needs of the system.
- Position is full time with benefits and includes some weekends. Travel is required and will be reimbursed.
- Mileage is reimbursed to and from home base (Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center) to units. Toll charges are covered.
- Overnight stay may be required for accounts greater than 75 miles from home base and will be reimbursed.
- Although clinical coverage will primarily be for CHI St Luke's accounts, additional assignments may be scheduled that could require travel outside of the local district area.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.