Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64037
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Clinical Dietitian to join their dynamic clinical team at the CHI Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center location, a quaternary care teaching hospital in Houston, Texas.
This position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with acute care clinical experience.
- Provide nutritional care in the inpatient setting. Complete comprehensive nutrition assessments following the Nutrition Care Process, including nutrition-focused physical exams. Carefully document in the electronic medical record.
- Be an active member of the interdisciplinary team, participating in unit rounding.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be an active member of the clinical nutrition team, participating in departmental initiatives.
- Be a Licensed Dietitian or hold a provisional license in the state of Texas.
Please visit our Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter. Become a member of Sodexo Careers LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sodexo-USA-Careers-44261/about
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.