Your future, so sodexo
Resident Dining Operations Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 76130
Sodexo is seeking a LEADER to provide Food Operations management for Texas Christian University Campus Dining, located in Fort Worth, TX.
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available for this opportunity! **
This Resident Dining Operations Manager 3 will bring innovation, expertise and creativity to our award-winning Resident Dining program, will be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing Resident dining activities for Market Square at TCU is a high-volume dining facility with over 4000 students on meal plans. Market Square hosts local restaurants in the dining hall monthly, along with weekly Sodexo Chef features and a monthly farmers market. This position leads the management food team with a strong focus on; service, standards, training, systems, programs, and client expectations.
The ideal candidate is currently in a Food Service Manager or culinarian leadership role with:
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience with high volume food service operations programs;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. Current or previous Sodexo systems experience (FMS, TMC, UFS, labor mgt, etc)
- Proven track record managing/developing teams focused on ultimate customer/client satisfaction. Charisma to engage your team & the client, modeling focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Active involvement in implementing Sustainability Initiatives throughout Food Service operations – FOH and BOH, partnering with client in their programs.
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.