Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Facilities Operations
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 74641
Sodexo in Corporate Services is looking for a Vice President Operations – Facilities Management! This is a prestigious Global account with a portfolio that has offices in North & South America. This position is based in the USA in the Dallas, Texas. The USA portfolio is $65 million, 130 sites in North & South America.
Prior experience at VP level preferred in the facilities management space. We are looking for that executive presence and strong client influencing skills. This VP will have strong leadership of managers and frontline staff, technical capabilities and sound financial acumen are required. Safety, planning, scheduling, business acumen at a very high level. Proven results and customer satisfaction and hospitality and strategic planning are desired. Experience in Cost Plus or Guaranteed Maximum Pricing contracts is a must! Services performed by Sodexo include all hard and soft services including food service. All other ancillary services are subcontracted, managed by Sodexo.
This individual must have project management experience in overseeing large in progress projects at multiple locations within the area of responsibility. This individual must have experience in managing and coordinating resources required to provide strategic direction to support business development and sales growth processes for the Facilities Solutions Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Strong operational leader who owns the overall services delivery
- P&L/Operational Responsibility for North America (Inc. Canada) and coordination of services in South America
- Managing capital planning (10 Million in projects)
- Moves–Add-Changes, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services, Class A Office space
- Develops exceptional client relations & ensures the facilities product offerings/ solutions align with client needs.
- Build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth & promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients.
- Collaborate with the management team, inspiring strategic direction, secure and deploy resources, cultivate relations within the teams at each designated unit.
- Drive solutions that optimize the current facilities portfolio.
- Play a key role & enthusiastically supporting the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility.
- Ensure the organization’s core values are modeled & driven throughout the region.
This is an exciting opportunity for Sodexo and an excellent path for career growth for a high performing individual. This VP Facilities will bring their service spirit to this role along with their executive business acumen. The ideal candidate must be strategic.. You should have a proven ability in all types of financial contracts. Strong financial acumen required. Able to multi-task. Communication, follow up and proactive competencies a must. This VPO role will be expected to travel 75% including traveling outside USA. You must live near a major airport.
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience- 10 years
Basic Functional Experience- 10 years in facilities management, engineering, management of business/operations service in both soft and hard facilities services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.