Your future, so sodexo
Senior Director, Business Development - Hospitals
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 63391
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Sodexo, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. Sodexo empowers Business Development Executives to make decisions to grow the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success
Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Sodexo and our mission of Quality of Life Services.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
Sodexo is searching for a Senior Director, Business Development to join our Hospitals Segment. This role covers Texas, New Mexico, & Oklahoma; candidate must live within the territory.
- Territory Planning; the development and execution of strategic plans for new and organic sales and retention.
- Prospecting / Business development activities; managing CRM, executing territory plans, working with Operations on sale opportunities.
- Recommends and influence key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an analysis of client objectives, needs and challenges.
- Maintains client relationships and client programs within defined structure or geography.
- Researches, prepares responses, and develops proposals (in response to RFP) and follows up with prospective clients.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of successful sales or related experience, Hospitals segment.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 6years of sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.