Your future, so sodexo
Client Relations Executive
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 76875
Sodexo is currently searching for a Client Relations Executive. This position will be located in the central to western United States ideally in Dallas, Denver, or Houston. This position will work from a home office.
The Client Relations Executive is a client facing role and utilizes the Clients for Life process and is a dedicated retention resource that supports profitable growth through client retention and achievement of company objectives
Responsibilities include instilling and embedding the Clients for Life tools and processes with operators, providing fundamental education and training, conducting client interviews for existing and former clients, collaborating with operations and sales teams in order to drive a organizational competitiveness, successful account retention and support of effective and timely development of action plans resulting from client feedback from business reviews.
- Gathers client feedback by conducting CFL processes including FreshEyes® Reviews (FER), PostMortem Audits™ (PMA’s) completed as designated by leadership for designated accounts.
- Conducts client interviews at the executive level of client organizations. With the key and primary drivers of long term client business relationships and ability to effectively translate client feedback into impressions for operator action processing and follow-up.
- Works collaboratively with operators to guide the development of action plans utilizing the SMART principles.
- Serve as champion for operators to accurately utilize the CRM system for client retention reporting and risk assessment. Strategic retention planning activities completed as designated, contributes to retention performance improvement initiatives.
- Job requires self-directed work load based on business needs and demands.
- Ability to function in a “virtual” office setting is required.
- Excellent public speaking and meeting facilitation skills are fundamental requirements.
- Individual must be an effective listener and persuasive in high profile meetings. Individuals must have a comfort level with various levels of the client and company organization. Able to adapt to changing environments.
- Individual must be able to challenge peers and operators in a professional manner -- challenging retention related issues and concerns.
- Ability to operate in a client driven challenging environment and be able to communicate client demands to operators in a diplomatic and timely fashion.
- Ability to present data to support cultural change.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years experience in long-cycle strategic sales, or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.