Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67616
Sodexo is seeking a Food Retail Manager 2 to support our Sodexo retail operations at Dallas Baptist University located in Dallas, TX.
Dallas Baptist University is a faith based university, and a nationally ranked, liberal arts, global university, with a mission to produce servant leaders through the integration of faith and learning. We are thrilled to be an educational enterprise home to more than 5,100 students, representing more than 56 countries around the world.
The Food Retail Manager will oversee 7 Retail locations on campus. Mooyah Burgers, Chick-fil-a, Sub-Connection, Starbucks, Sandella's, C-store, Resident Dining Hall, and NCAA division 1 baseball concessions.
Assist in oversight of all retail locations and baseball concessions. Position will report to Senior Retail Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand how to manage multiple venues across campus – having a background with maintaining standards of national food brands.
- Have strong organizational skills – have a “Go-Getter” attitude and be able to handle the fast paced environment of a large food service operation – have a high volume dining background.
- Be a visionary – always thinking towards the future: what can we do different next semester for the spring… while handling the day to day food retail operations
- Have an “Eye for Marketing” - implementing and overseeing marketing and sales strategies to increase retail sales.
- Have a strong hospitality focus - be engaged and interact with our clients, students, faculty and employees.
Sodexo University Services is committed to enhancing the learning environment on campus through world-class food and facilities services and we welcome you to join our team at Dallas Baptist University with this career opportunity!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.