Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 2
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 67662
Sodexo Leisure has a new opportunity for an Executive Chef 2 at the Dallas Museum of Art in Dallas, TX. The Dallas Museum of Art is a space of wonder and discovery where art comes alive.
- Oversees all culinary operations for very high end, high volume catering & retail outlets for this prestigious location
- Planning and executing external events annually as well as a robust internal catering program
You have/are experience:
- Managing a culinary operation of a venue similar to a museum, zoo or other cultural destination setting
- Ability to interact with high end clients & guests
- Menu creativity and development of speciality menus for clients
- High volume catering (both day-to-day and high end including off site catering)
- Knowledge of sustainable cooking practices & local product sourcing
- Responsible for purchasing, compliance, inventory, cost analysis and forecasting
- Providing training and coaching to the culinary team, to include culinary interns
- Ensuring compliance to food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are key to success in this role
Step into the culinary spotlight with Sodexo!
This position is eligible for Relocation & Leisure Chef Incentive Bonus plan!
Learn more about the exciting venues managed by Sodexo Leisure: Sports & Leisure Quality of Life
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.