Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76439
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX.
Corpus Christi Medical Center (CCMC) is the first hospital in Nueces County to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®, Disease-Specific Care Certification, for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement Surgery and is proud to be recognized for Excellence as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager ideal candidate will:
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting and will be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
- Participate in various Peformance Improvement projects including meal rounds and tray assessments.
- Possess good time management skills, be a team-player and a self-starter.
- Have prior experience in an acute care setting, critical care experience preferred.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.