Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77787
Are you motivated to make a difference? Are you energized by providing great customer service?
*Certified Dietary Management Certification is required, or must be able to obtain within 12 months of employment*
*Relocation Assistance Available*
Sodexo Senior Living has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager 4 to oversee two Retirement Communities in Bryan, Texas and College Station, TX. The General Manager 4 will have oversight of Crestview and Lankford Senior Living Communities be responsible for maintaining an excellent client relationship and ensuring high customer service standards for two upscale Senior Living community’s Dining Operation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Food General Manager 4 to provide leadership and oversight for a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC).This is an extremely visible role where the General Manager 3 must be able to provide high-touch, high caliber customer service to our Residents. An extremely high level of service standards must be maintained in the areas of customer service, cleanliness, food quality and speed of food service.
The General Manager 4 will be responsible for daily operations and oversight including responsibilities in:
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a food service environment
- Delivering high quality food service
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintain client and customer relations
- Developing strategic plans
- Creating a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards are met
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Has a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance
- Has history and knowledge of working in a Union environment
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and has a passion for a high level of customer service
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. #
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.