Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 74778
Sodexo is seeking an energetic Retail Manager 2 for our showcase account at the University of Tennessee at Martin located in Martin, TN!
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you an experienced Food Service Manager ready to take your career to the next level? At UT Martin Dining Services, you will find the ingredients for a great food service career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the food service industry.
As a Retail Manager with Sodexo, you will oversee and manage our retail food operations in, supervising a team of employees who are dedicated to helping our students. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with Sodexo with a highly skilled management team that is ready to support you.
The ideal candidate is familiar with food service programs (labor scheduling, food management systems, cash management, menu planning, catering, concessions management), is employee and customer centric, has experience managing to budget and has the ability to fully integrate with the client’s culture.
Reporting to the General Manager, the best qualified candidate will have:
- 2+ years of retail management experience, preferably fast food industry.
- Ability to train, engage and develop an hourly staff.
- Ability to uphold high expectations and standards and hold their team accountable.
- Stellar organization, attention to detail, communication and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of HACCP.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with all levels of our University client contacts.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.