Your future, so sodexo
Food Service Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 64580
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Service Manager 2 at Lee University located in Cleveland, TN! Lee University is a private liberal arts university. This Food Service Management position will oversee the resident dining operations for Deacon Jones Dining Hall, which has been completely remodeled this summer and provides a state of the art dining experience. In addition to Resident Dining, Sodexo also manages the catering and retail operations on campus. This position will also provide management support to the campus food service operations and will work collaboratively with the Sodexo management team on campus to provide culinary innovation and set high standards to be implemented and maintained in order to ensure great customer experiences!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a resident dining facility in a University/College environment;
- Experience increasing sales, managing labor and food costs, and maintaining employee engagement;
- Excellent fiscal management experience to write budgets, control expenditures and meet financial targets;
- Strong supervisory/leadership experience to provide direction and vision for a diverse team of managers, supervisors and hourly employees;
- Experience establishing operational standards, and working with staff to adhere to standards;
- Experience analyzing the business, determining new products and services, and working through design and successful implementation.
** There is RELOCATION assistance available for this position **
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.