Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1 - Relief
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76136
Sodexo seeks a Per Diem Clinical Dietitian at Erlanger Health System in Chattanooga, Tennessee to support the inpatient clinical dietetics team. This position will utilize the nutrition care process to assess and treat inpatients in on medical floors and intensive care units. Ideal candidate should be detail oriented, dependable and flexible. One year acute care and critical care experience preferred.
Erlanger Health System is an academic medical center affiliated with the University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine Chattanooga and is the region's most comprehensive network of hospitals and physicians.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with 1 year experience in an acute care and critical care setting
- Work as part of the clinical team providing nutrition care and managing the nutrition care process
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Strong time management and organizational skills are needed to be successful in this position
- Utilizes electronic charting in the NCP format
- Be highly motivated
- Licensure required in Tennessee
To learn more visit: https://www.erlanger.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.