Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 52417
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) for Grand Strand Medical Center located in Myrtle Beach, SC. A 301-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties an have been ranked as 1 of the Top 100 Heart Hospitals for our size multiple years in a row. Grand Strand Medical Center is both Stroke and Sepsis Certified and has a very active Physician Residential program that is expanding yearly. Myrtle Beach is in the top 10 in the nation for diabetes.
Grand Strand Medical Center hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level II trauma center by DHEC and the American College of Surgeons. Click here to learn more: http://grandstrandmed.com/about/
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are experienced and CDE certified, this may be the job for you. Why not take a closer look at the job description below. This may be the right career move. The science of nutrition is at the core of Sodexo’s food and nutrition service management business. Our dietitians create more than merely a job but a rewarding career by leading teams to exceed client expectations.
Are you the experienced Dietitian we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with at least 5 years of clinical experience and as a Certified Diabetes Educator (Diabetes Educator Certification required)
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve and make decisions while working within self-directed and team-oriented work environments.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- familiarity with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Health Records is preferred at the unit
- demonstrated skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care;
- a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills;
- able to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff;
- The ability to meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.