Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74529
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Tidelands Health (Waccamaw) a progressive three-hospital healthcare system located along the South Carolina coast.
As part of a dynamic team, this candidate will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and will:
- Be responsible for a variety of patient units with a broad general clinical knowledge to support multiple units and population groups, including acute care rehabilitation
- Provide exceptional nutrition care utilizing NCP and performing physical nutrition assessments with prior knowledge of nutrition support and experience with Electronic Health Records
- Work closely with the team to perform patient satisfaction initiatives with the At Your Request Room Service Patient Dining Program
- Have other responsibilities including performance improvement projects and work closely with the nutrition staff
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organization, time-management skills
- Be dynamic, outstanding team player, self-directed and comfortable working with diverse populations
- Licensure in SC required
This 295 bed combined three hospital system includes a 164- all private room (135 - bed acute care and 29 - acute inpatient rehabilitation beds) and a 131 - all private room acute care facility, along with multiple outpatient centers. Excellent opportunity to enhance and grow your career in an expanding system and high growth area between Myrtle Beach and Charleston, SC.
To learn more visit: https://www.tidelandshealth.org/locations/profile/?id=3
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.