Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 74868
Sodexo Campus Services is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator to oversee the food service marketing program at The Citadel located in Charleston, SC! This position supports the on-campus dining team by creating, customizing, implementing and presenting marketing plans, strategies/programs, visual merchandising and managing social media related to the dining program.
In this role, the Unit Marketing Coordinator interacts with internal team members, media and public relations personnel through social media, client stakeholders and customers in the formulation of promotional plans of action. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to students, parents, faculty and staff. This position requires strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinates all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth.
- Coordinates unit specific strategic business plan/marketing plan and its implementation, communication, and evaluation.
- Maintains a method to document, track and research customer feedback and satisfaction and reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for increasing voluntary meal plan sales.
- Implements Sodexo’s national, divisional and regional marketing initiatives.
- Ability to use computer and web-based systems (e.g., SDX PC based tools, SDX CMMS system, Microsoft applications, Web-based applications) to input, access, modify, or output information or to execute programs or analyses.
- Coordinates all unit communication and assists with visual merchandising.
The ideal Unit Marketing Coordinator will be experienced in marketing, creative, highly proficient with Publisher, Adobe and Photoshop, a strategic thinker, flexible, a team player, able to work well in a campus setting and interact with students to create a positive overall experience with dining services. Must have high energy, the ability to relate to our students, and possess great communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience with all types of social media marketing, website, and app development is a plus. Experience with food service operations is also a plus.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.