Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63659
Sodexo currently has an opportunity for a Retail Manager 3 to join our food services team at The Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. This person will be responsible for the management of a high volume, fast paced retail environment at a Blue Chip Sodexo account. The Retail Manager will oversee $6.5million in sales annually within a Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Freshii, PJ's Coffee, Freshens as well as internal Sodexo concept. The Retail Manager will execute the ongoing development of Sodexo’s retail strategy to drive sales, revenue and customer satisfaction for this account.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Continue to innovate the retail offerings at this account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Provide the customer with a consistent quality experience.
- Maintain cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory, and purchasing.
- Monitor and report on the unit retail budget annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting for this high volume retail location.
- Management, teambuilding and scheduling of 50 employees.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Drive sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!:
- Ability to drive sales and be a strong leader in a very fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to execute retail food service initiatives quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Impeccable follow through with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong leadership and extensive team management experience.
- Knowledge of current health and wellness culinary concepts.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be successful in a lean process, metrics driven environment.
- Strong understanding of retail marketing concepts and strategies.
- Self-motivated with strong drive to be process oriented.
- Understanding of Sodexo systems is beneficial.
- Strong financial acumen, ability to analyze sales data, understands trends, and can address business opportunities.
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) is South Carolina's only comprehensive academic medical center. MUSC Health is changing what's possible in health care through their ongoing mission to provide excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.