Your future, so sodexo
Resident District Manager-Healthcare Segment
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 75066
Sodexo Healthcare Segment has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified Resident District Manager to oversee the Food and Nutrition operations at Medical University South Carolina, a 700-bed medical center, which includes a nationally recognized children's hospital, the NCI-designated Hollings Cancer Center, a Level I trauma center, Institute of Psychiatry, more than 100 outreach locations across the state, and South Carolina’s only transplant center.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic-minded leader together with entrepreneurial spirit, and able to merge the clients’ vision and expectations into Sodexo’s mission of providing outstanding quality of life services. This position interacts with clients therefore we are seeking sharp client relationship skills with internal and external customer relations expertise.
The best qualified candidate will have Food and Nutrition Services technical operations expertise, knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value. Experience in healthcare is strongly preferred. You will be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all operations-related activities through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees, including financial performance, client retention and satisfaction, project management, training and talent development, and policy compliance. Strong leadership and communication skills in the C-suite are a must. You will work directly with clients and Sodexo RVP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Strong Food operations expertise with knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value.
- Strategic thinker to connect best practice solutions to proactively serve client challenges
- Strong financial acumen to effectively manager portfolio’s P&L - having managed a portfolio of $18M or more
- Project & Contract Management experience
- Ability to support and build relationships with clients
- Keen awareness of employee performance management and development
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative problem solving acumen
- Ability to drive and execute processes
The successful candidate must reside in the Charleston, SC area #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.