Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74430
Sodexo is seeking a Pediatric Clinical Nutrition Manager with 3+ years’ experience to provide leadership as well as nutrition care at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).
The Medical University Hospital (Level One Trauma Center) is located in beautiful, historical Charleston, SC. It is a 750 bed teaching hospital and the Children's Hospital makes up approximately 120 of these beds. In the year 2019, we will be transitioning to a free standing Children’s Hospital that will expand our current census and staff. The pediatric hospital offers a variety of specialty care areas such as cardiology, oncology, trauma, Level 3 nursery, endocrinology, nephrology, transplant, etc.
The Pediatric Clinical Nutrition Manager responsibilities will include:
- Management of 11 FTE’s inpatient dietitians and clinical coverage for pediatric & NICU (68 bed unit) patients as needed:
- Complete nutrition assessment and reassessments; monitoring of critically ill patients as needed;
- Managing a centralized milk preparation room and planning for the growth while moving into a free standing Children’s Hospital;
- Prepare for the opening of the New Children's Hospital and Ambulatory Campus in 2019;
- Manage Pediatric Telemedicine;
- Precept Dietetic Interns;
- Maintain a highly visible role with client interaction,
- Participates on a variety of Pediatric and Hospital Committees
- Participation in Performance Improvement Activities and outcome research projects;
- Collaborate with Adult & Outpatient CNMs;
- Have demonstrated leadership skills to manage and develop a clinical staff;
- Two years management experience required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- SC licensure prior to hire date
- Registration with Commission on Dietetic Registration is required
To learn more about MUSC click here: http://www.muschealth.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.